We welcome you to celebrate your Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries and Days in memory of your loved ones in heaven! On those days close to your heart, sponsor food for our children and the elderly in our Homes!
Donate as much as you want and you can! No amount is small compared to your love!
More than your donations, we want your presence that would lighten up the spirit of sharing joy and love!
1) Donate Rs 6,000 to sponsor One-day meals for 30 abandoned elderly at our Old Age Home
2) Donate Rs 4,000 to provide ONE month Special Education to an Autism affected child in our Special School
3) Donate Rs 3,000 to provide Medical treatment to one Homeless person in our Shelter Home
4) Donate Rs 6,000 to provide Vegetarian meals to 30 Orphan Children
5) Donate Rs 2,000 to provide Psychiatric Treatment to a Mentally ill person in our Rehabilitation Home for Mentally ill
6) Donate Rs 10000 for a Wheel Chair/ Walker/ Crutches, Calipers, Splint, and Shoes for Persons with Disabilities.
Giving Tuesday Now, often stylized as #GivingTuesdayNow for purposes of hashtag activism, is a new global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5, 2020 – in addition to the regularly scheduled Dec 1, 2020 #GivingTuesday – as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
Amid the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, students and parents need your support more than ever. Your donations go to education, research, and scholarships that we have been championing for more than 16 years. Among our many accomplishments, on March 14, 2016, our 501(c)(3) nonprofit Institute for Education, Research, and Scholarships and our fiscal sponsored project EASE T1D led by 3 mothers were acknowledged by California State Senator Richard Roth in his measure to raise awareness of Type 1 diabetes:
The Institute for Education, Research, and Scholarships (IFERS) is a PayPal-verified 501(c)(3) nonprofit in good standing. Your donation is 100% tax deductible in accordance with the U.S. tax laws. We will email you a receipt for your tax-deductible donation.
No. 47, South Street,
Thiruthuraipundi 614 713.
Thiruvarur District, Tamil Nadu, India.
Cell : +91 99422 27001| +91 94422 21918
Phone : +91 4369 223084 | +91 4369 221918
Email : email@example.com
Bharathamatha Family Welfare Foundation (formerly known as Bharathamatha Women’s Awareness Center) was founded in the year 1989 by Mr. Edaiyoor R.V. Manimaran, a disciple of “Boomithana Vallal” R.V. Rahavan. R.V. Rahavan was a disciple of Shri. Vinoba Bhave.